D3dx9_41.dll file is associated with Microsoft DirectX and it is one of many files in DirectX bundle. If this file goes missing, damaged, corrupted or deleted due to any reasons then you will start getting D3dx9_41.dll Not Found or D3dx9_41.dll Missing Error. The following error message may appear on your screen:
2. D3dx9_41.DLL Not Found
3. File d3dx9_41.dll not found
4. D3dx9_41.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.
5. The program can’t start because d3dx9_41.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
6. There was a problem starting d3dx9_41.dll. The specified module could not be found
7. Error loading d3dx9_41.dll. The specified module could not be found.
8. d3dx9_41.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
9. D3DX9_41.dll error loading
10. D3DX9_41.dll crash
11. the procedure entry point D3DX9_41.dll
12. D3DX9_41.dll could not be located
13. D3DX9_41.dll Access Violation
14. Cannot find D3DX9_41.dll
15. Cannot register D3DX9_41.dll
Mostly this error appears when you start graphics application on your PC. This graphics application may be a game, image editor, video editor or another software. If you are getting d3dx9_41.dll error, then certainly you will be unable to use that application. There are various reasons that may cause the same problem. Outdated Windows OS, Windows Drivers, Installing incompatible applications or games, corrupted registry files, and virus or malware infection might be the root cause of this problem. Here, I will list out some effective and tested methods to fix d3dx9_41.dll error.
Method 1: Fix using Advanced System Repair Tool
The most of the common reason behind d3dx9_41.dll DirectX DLL Error is Missing is corrupted or damaged system files like DLL files, EXE files, sys files etc. There are thousands of tiny system files are there that work specific task. If one of the files gets replaced, deleted or damaged then you may get d3dx9_41.dll DirectX Dll Not Found or Missing Error.
Download and Install Advanced System Repair Tool and scan your PC. It has the large database with 25 million of files. It will find all the damaged or deleted system files and reinstall them with the fresh one. After, optimizing with Advanced System Repair Tool, try to run the application once again.
Method 2: Update Windows and Drivers
This is one of the best solutions to fix and restores d3dx9_41.dll error. If the driver and windows updates are outdated then newly installed games and other applications require the latest version of DirectX software. In this situation, the d3dx9_41.dll file couldn’t get found and raises the above error. If this file gets deleted, then updating driver also fix the same problem.
Method 4: Run System File Checker Tool
System File Checker tool is an awesome tool for Windows user that fixes any file related issues in the operating system. If some file reported missing, deleted or corrupted then this tool might help you a lot. It is a command line tool and works like charm. To run this tool follow these steps:
1. Open Command Prompt as administrator.
2. Paste following code and press Enter
Method 5: Reinstall DirectX
Reinstalling DirectX is also a great method to fix this problem. Download the latest version of DirectX from Microsoft site and reinstall it in Windows PC.