Windows 10 is rich in features but sometimes it raises various annoying problems for the users and Windows 10 Camera Not Working Error Code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) is one of them. Here, in this article, I will try to explain all the aspects related to this error along with some suitable and effective solutions. Read this article to the end in order to fix the Windows 10 Camera app error.
You might get the following error message when you try to launch the camera app in Windows 10.
Fix using Advanced System Repair Tool
System Files like dll file, exe file, sys file, inf file, ocx files etc might be deleted, damaged or corrupted. In this situation, you need Advanced System Repair Tool to fix this problem. This tool easily scans the whole PC and repair windows 10 Camera Error 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) just in one click.
3 Steps to Fix this Error
Step 2. SCAN your Windows PC
Step 3. Click Fix button to Repair Error
Download and Install Advanced System Repair Tool and scan your PC. It has a large database with 25 million files. It will find all the damaged or deleted system files and reinstall them with the fresh one. After, optimizing with Advanced System Repair Tool, try to launch Camera App again.
Reasons behind Camera Error 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)
Windows OS is dependent on various types of files, services, and drivers. If any of them goes offline, then you might face several another types of issues along with this camera error. Here are some possible reasons for this problem.
1. Unexpected System Shutdown: Most probably you have turned off your PC unexpectedly by switching off UPS or unexpected electricity fluctuation. Windows 10 is very sensitive towards voltage fluctuation and gets easily damaged because of it.
2. Installing malicious software: If you have installed games, drivers or other software recently then it might replace original DLL files with another one. When the DLL file gets replaced the camera will not be able to launch properly.
3. Missing System Files: Because of various reasons some system files may get deleted, damaged or corrupted. This file might be sys file, exe file, ocx file, inf file, dll file etc.
4. Virus or Trojan: If your PC is infected with Virus or Malware then you must remove it using licensed antivirus software and after that run system optimizer tool to repair damages.
5. Outdated drivers or Windows Updates: If your PC has pending Updates and Drivers then you also may get error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5).
How to Fix Windows 10 Camera Not Working Error 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)
Here are some methods that you can apply in order to fix the Windows 10 Camera App, not working issues.
1. System Restore: It is one of the best and effective methods to fix any software related issues in Windows OS. Restoring Windows does reset all the system settings to the default state. Here, is Step by Step Guide to Restore Windows in factory settings.
2. Update Windows and Drivers: If there is any pending updates are left to install then you must install them first and reboot PC. Installing updates fixes so many windows related issues.
3. Run App Troubleshooter: App troubleshooter is one of the best ways to fix app-related issues. Here is step by step procedure to run this troubleshooter.
4. Try to install different camera driver: I have fixed various app related issues using this technique. It is one of my favorite method to fix Windows Problems. Download other third party camera driver and utility and install. Very soon you will be able to use your PC camera.
5. Fix using Advanced System Repair Tool: This is all in one utility for Windows 10 that fixes every corner of Windows. It Repairs Registry Files, Fixes missing system files, updates drivers and software and repair damages caused by viruses and malware.