However, there is no problem if this error appears once in a month but if it is more frequent, then you need to take care of it. Here, in this article, I will explain all the possible solutions to fix this Runtime error.
Method 1: Fix Using Advanced System Repair Tool
The most of the common reason behind runtime error is corrupted or damaged system files like DLL files, EXE files, sys files etc. There are thousands of tiny system files are there that work specific task. If one of the files gets replaced, deleted or damaged then you may get Runtime Error 429.
Download and Install Advanced System Repair Tool and scan your PC. It has the large database with 25 million of files. It will find all the damaged or deleted system files and reinstall them with the fresh one. After, optimizing with Advanced System Repair Tool, try to start software again.
Method 2: Fix Yourself
Before fixing manually, it is very important to understand the root cause of this error. Here are all the possible reasons behind this error and their fixes.
1. Dependent DLL/OCX file is missing: This is one of the biggest reason behind runtime error 429. The dependent DLL/OCX file is missing or deleted which is required to initialize a program properly. Installing incompatible drivers, software, windows updates may replace original DLL/OCX file and thus cause this runtime error.
Fixes: Restoring Windows to the previous state might be the best solution. Still Recommended to use Advanced System Repair Tool.
2. Registry Entry Missing: Windows lists all their components in the registry file. If the entries of components were deleted, it means windows will unable to locate that component and cause ActiveX Error.
Fixes: It is not possible to repair registry file unless you are Windows Developer so better to use Advanced System Repair to fix registry problems. It will relocate all the components and check for their entries in the registry file.
3. Install .Net Framework: Most of the applications require .Net Framework installs on your PC to run properly. If the program doesn’t find .Net Framework then it may raise Runtime Error 429: ActiveX Component can’t Create Object Error.
4. Install R03670 Service Pack: Microsoft itself developed a new script (FRxReg67.cmd) to fix this problem. This script comes with R03670 Service Pack.
5. System Recovered from the Virus Attack: I agree that your system has installed the latest antivirus but antiviruses are designed to find and kill the viruses and malware and other suspicious files but it doesn’t repair system health. So, what if the system is recovered from the sever virus attack? It needs deep level optimization that is nearly impossible to do manually. A virus changes various system configuration, deleted system files and impact registry file.
Fixes: Use Advanced System Checkup Tool like Advanced System Repair Tool.
6. Update Entire PC: Now, this is the time for updating entire PC to the latest version including Drivers and software. Old Drivers mismatch the communication with other application and cause so many errors including Runtime Error.
In this article, I have tried to tell you all the possible reasons and fixes about Runtime Error 429: ActiveX Component can’t create object error.