Error 2048 is very annoying and it appears when you play some video files in quick time or flash player. However, this error indicates that there are some codecs or plugins are missing and Quick Time is unable to play this mov file. Because of this error, Quick Time fails to play some files and ends with this error. However, this error is very annoying still there is a hope to fix this error.
Mostly, the reason behind this Quick Time Error 2048 or Flash Error 2048 is incompatible video files but the most of the times it occurs due to some of the different reasons like:
2. Invalid entry in Registry File
3. Missing System Files like dll, exe, sys etc.
4. Missing files from video drivers
5. System damages due to virus or malware attack
6. Improper shut down of your PC, etc.
Method 1: Fix using Advanced System Repair Tool
The most effective solution is to fix this error is Advanced System Repair Tool. It fixes almost all the files error including MOV files. The most of the common reason behind error 2048 is corrupted or damaged system files like dll files, exe files, sys files etc. There are thousands of tiny system files are there that work specific task. If one of the files gets replaced, deleted or damaged then you may get QuickTime Player Error 2048.
Download and Install Advanced System Repair Tool and scan your PC. It has a large database with 25 millions of files. It will find all the damaged or deleted system files and reinstall them with the fresh one. After, optimizing with Advanced System Repair Tool, try to run video file again in QuickTime or Flash Player.
Method 2: Fix Yourself
1. List all the files, that QuickTime can’t read.
2. Rename all the files extension with .mov
3. Now, encode file with Required File Format
4. Open VLC media player. Go to File > Select Streaming/Exporting Wizard
5. Choose renamed file. It displays in playlist of storage media.
6. Now select the required file format and start the encode process.
Method 3: ReInstall QuickTime player with the latest version.
In this article, you learned how to fix Quick Time Error 2048 or Flash Error 2048 in Windows PC. Just follow the guide steps by steps and after completing all the steps successfully you may be able to resolve this issue.
2. Remove Error 1603 – A fatal error occurred during installation Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server
3. Solution of Update Error 80240016 with Easy Steps
4. Experts Guide to Fix Windows Update Error 8024a000
5. Steps to Fix Windows Update Error 0x80070704 from Windows 7/8/8.1/10